About This Program
There are many physical components to Balance, and there are many factors that can lead to its loss. This program is designed to train all the Sensory Inputs important for Balance:
- Vision (your sight)
- Proprioception (touch, or your body’s sense of place in space)
- The Vestibular system (our inner ear helping spacial orientation)
This series of exercises will challenge you with both static and dynamic balance activities.
With This Program You Will:
- Strengthen your core, and learn to maintain it throughout your daily life.
- Improve your posture and alignment.
- Move and navigate through obstacles with greater control, speed, and confidence.
How To Approach This Program:
We recommend that you start with Balance Class 1. Do it two to three times a week until you feel confident and comfortable with every exercise. Then move on to Class 2, and do it two to three times a week to improve balance. To maintain Balance, alternate Class 1 and Class 2 once a week.
To read more about the factors that play a role in Balance, go to our blog http://wysefit.com/wyseblog/ti...
Some Programs will include FREE Challenge Groups. Think virtual coaching designed to help you stay on track and get results: daily tips, exercises, helpful information, and more, via email and text. Plus, being part of a supportive community with folks pursuing the same goals. Sign up, and we’ll alert you when the Challenges are released. It's free!